Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rescue Work

Rescue work is hard work. No one ever thanks you for it, except the animals. The transformation they make is thank you enough for me, most of the time ;) Sometimes it's nice to know that people do appreciate what you do. Here is an email we received yesterday..although we weren't able to take these dogs in at least we were able to help get them spayed and vaccinated and help be a small step in finding their forever homes.

That is so kind of you! Thank you is not enough. I spoke with my sister this morning and she is coming over tonight to put in the applications online for them since she does not have the internet. She is equally as grateful. You are doing great work, and I know you do it for the dogs and not the people, but my sister and I are very appreciative. If I had the money I would give it to her myself, but I have 10 animals of my own, 5 cats and 5 dogs, and most of them have medical issues. If I didn't get a disocunt for working at the vet there is no way I could afford them all. Thank you for caring so much and for doing what you do.

So, in closing I'd also like to solicit some volunteers to write some Spay/Neuter Grant requests. Ring Dog Rescue does a lot of outreach in the community in regards to spaying/neutering and we have tapped out our current funds in this capapcity and are in desperate need of more. Please help us help those that cannot help themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment